Kyocera Firmware Updates
Kyocera KR2 Mobile Router
Version 1.4 – Released 09/08 Download
To Update Your Firmware:
- Download the appropriate file.
- Connect to the router with Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- Go to your device’s login page (http://192.168.0.1).
- Select the ‘Tools’ tab on the top, then the ‘Firmware’ menu on the left.
- In the ‘Firmware Upgrade’ section, click ‘Browse’
- Browse for the downloaded file then click ‘Open’
- Click the upload button
- Do not turn off or unplug the device while it is upgrading
- The upgrading process should take a few minutes
This information is provided for your convenience. More Mobile Internet (MoreMobileInternet.com) assumes no responsibility for any damages that may occur while updating firmware.